A Waiheke resident who has paid around $35 million to develop an approved subdivision on rural Thompson’s Point is promising improved environmental outcomes to...
Waiheke Gulf News added 6 new photos.
4 days ago
In this week's edition, out now...
• Subdivision will 'bring back birdlife'
• Meeuwsen to chair gulf forum
* New boardwalk ripped out
Waiheke Weekender, the island's Free property and events guide. Out Now.....
• Ivan Kitson thirty year involvement with Waiheke's oldest native plant nursery.
• Epicurean, chef Rensha Bouwer
• Scene at Eclectic Boutique
Plus more in the Gulf News.....
• Sea wall finally gets green light
• Council rips out new walkway
• Stepping stone for penguins
• Piupiu missing in action
and lots more.... including..
trades, services, health, fitness, arts whats on and much more. Remember if you have an event, a job vacancy, something to sell, or buy, place a classified via our website.
www.waihekegulfnews.co.nz or gulfnews.realviewdigital.com/#folio=1 ... See MoreSee Less